In Home Group Sessions
Our in-home group sessions are an excellent option for friends, family members or work colleagues who are motivated to educate themselves in financial literacy.
We come to a location of your choice, whether it be in your home, office or function room, accommodating between 4 and 10 clients for a 2 hr workshop.
Our group events cover a range of financial topics, and can be tailored to your individual needs. Topics can include:
- education on general financial matters,
- better understanding superannuation or insurance,
- preparation for upcoming financial planning appointments,
- budgeting and savings plans,
- credit card information, or
- how to centralise and better understand your household bookkeeping.
Our in-home group sessions are $200, regardless of the number of attendees, making it an affordable solution for those wishing to empower themselves with the knowledge and tools required to better understand their financial matters with confidence.