Founder and Principal
“No question is a silly question”
- My favourite film – Terms of Endearment (love a good cry!).
- In my spare time, I like to – Play table tennis; swim.
- If I could travel anywhere, I would – Take a slow boat through the Arctic.
- My favourite food is – Hmmm…crumbed lamb cutlets; meat-loaf with mashed potato and mushy peas… where do I stop?
- My favourite sport or entertainment – Table Tennis……of course! Don’t mind watching the Cricket and Tennis over summer, too.
- My favourite pastimes – Good TV series eg The West Wing, The Good Fight, Madam Secretary and sharing meals with the whole family.
0411 956 614 email@example.com
Founder and Team Member
Research and Admin, Social Media (on training wheels), Trainer
- My favourite film/s – The Shawshank Redemption; Truly Madly Deeply; Lars and The Real Girl.
- In my spare time, I like to – Garden (especially grow veggies) or read – usually novels.
- If I could travel anywhere, I would – Take a gypsy van around Ireland.
- My favourite food is – Toast.
- My favourite sport or entertainment – Not big on sport, but I did enjoy attending an AFLW match last year (Carlton of course!).
- My favourite pastimes – Family get-togethers, especially when we play games.
0425 749 808 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Leader Extraordinaire, all-round Assistant (and Godsend!)
- My favourite film/s – Eat, Pray, Love; Wrinkle in Time; The Secret Life of Walter Mitty; 50 first dates; the 100 foot journey- I like the feel good, soul searching stuff.
- In my spare time, I like to – do yoga, swim, write poetry, make music, read a book, cook for family, visit our local beaches, have wine with friends and go on road trip adventures.
- If I could travel anywhere, I would – go to Bali, Maldives, Santorini and Hawaii.
- My favourite food is – Pasta , but anything Italian, Mexican, Indian or Asian would be awesome to my palate.
- My favourite sport or entertainment –swimming and football
- My favourite pastimes –creating music, drawing, writing poetry, cooking and spending time with my kids.
0425 749 808 email@example.com
Occasional Assistant Extraordinaire
- My favourite film/s – Song of the Sea; Studio Ghibli films; Mostly animated films that both my son and I love watching
- In my spare time, I like to – Do gardening, art crafting, go biking.
- If I could travel anywhere, I would – See the Northern Lights.
- My favourite food is – Banh mi paired with Tamarind Chicken Wings at a favorite Vietnamese Restaurant; if not, Pizza.
- My favourite sport or entertainment – Basketball though I’ve really been wanting to learn swimming.
- My favourite pastimes – Catching up with friends/family through a backyard bbq. Listening to feel-good music all day in the ‘kubo’ (nipa hut) doing random (art) projects with my son.